kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
John C. Bogle
John Clifton "Jack" Bogle
|Born||8 May 1929|
|Died||16 January 2019|
|Occupation||Author, Investor, Philanthropist|
John Clifton "Jack" Bogle (May 8, 1929 – January 16, 2019) was an American investor, businessman, and philanthropist. He was the founder and chief executive of The Vanguard Group. He was born in Montclair, New Jersey. He was known for his 1999 book Common Sense on Mutual Funds: New Imperatives for the Intelligent Investor.
- David Brancaccio (October 10, 2003). "John Bogle". PBS (NOW on PBS). https://www.pbs.org/now/politics/bogle.html.
- Scott Burns (March 13, 2010). A visit with John Bogle. http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/businesstechnology/2011248667_burns14.html.
- Wyatt, Edward (2019-01-16). "John C. Bogle, Founder of Financial Giant Vanguard, Is Dead at 89". https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/16/obituaries/john-bogle-vanguard-dead.html.
- John C. Bogle Papers at the Seeley G. Mudd Manuscript Library, Princeton University
- Official website
- Biography at Bogle Financial Markets Research Center
- Remarks before the Harvard Club of Boston, January 14, 2003
- Venture Voice podcast interview, February 23, 2006
- "Books of Our Time" interview with John Bogle, January 2007