kidzsearch.com > wiki
Tokyo Polytechnic University, Junior College Department
|Tokyo Polytechnic University, Junior College Department|
|Type||Private junior college|
|Academic staff||Photography[注 1]|
Applied Photography[注 2]
Image Information Engineering[注 3]
|Location||Nakano, Tokyo, Tokyo Prefecture , Japan|
Tokyo Polytechnic University, Junior College Department (東京工芸大学短期大学部 Tokyo Kogei Daigaku Tanki Daigakubu ) or sometimes Tokyo Institute of Polytechnics, Junior College , or Junior College Tokyo Institute of Polytechnics was a private Junior college in the city of Nakano, Tokyo, Japan.
- The school was started in 1923, the Junior College was set up in 1950 with two academic departments:
- The first name of this junior college was Tokyo Junior College of Photography (東京写真短期大学 Tokyo Shasin Tanki Daigaku ).
- In 1953 the academic department of Photographic Engineering was divided into two majors:
- In 1977 the junior college was renamed to Tokyo Polytechnic University, Junior College Department.
- Then it was renamed to Tokyo College of Photography Junior College Department.
- Yosio Arakawa
- Koei Iijima
- Miho Oshida
- Takashi Kurihara
- Kisei Kobayashi
- Hajime Sakurai
- Yoshihiro Tatsuki
- Kiyoshi Tannno
- Akira Naitoh
- Ichiro Fujisato
- Shin Yanagisawa
- Kohji Yoneya
- History of Tokyo Polytechnic University(English); retrieved 2014-9-10.
- English name is CiNii-Tokyo Institute of Polytechnics, Junior College academic report-(Japanese);retrieved 2014-9-10.
- 2011『ja:全国短期大学高等専門学校一覧』(Japanese)266th page「東京工芸大学短期大学部」