kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
|Millennium:||1st millennium BC|
|Centuries:||5th century BC – 4th century BC – 3rd century BC|
|Decades:||410s BC 400s BC 390s BC – 380s BC – 370s BC 360s BC 350s BC|
|Years:||388 BC 387 BC 386 BC – 385 BC – 384 BC 383 BC 382 BC|
|385 BC by topic|
|State leaders – Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births – Deaths|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments – Disestablishments|
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Roman' not found.
Year 385 BC was a year of the pre-Julian Roman calendar. At the time, it was known as the Year of the Tribunate of Capitolinus, Cornelius, Capitolinus, Papirius, Capitolinus and Fidenas
- Jason of Pherae becomes tyrant of Thessaly.
- Dionysius I of Syracuse attempts to restore Alcetas I of Epirus to the throne.
- Bardyllis becomes king of Illyria and the Dardani and forms the Bardyllian Dynasty.
- Plato forms his Academy, teaching mathematics, astronomy and other sciences as well as philosophy. It is dedicated to the Attic hero Academus. Philanthropists pay all costs; students pay no fees.
- for more information, see Category:385 BC deaths.