kidzsearch.com > wiki
KidzSearch Safe Wikipedia for Kids.
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: act.|
Act has several meanings:
- An act is a deed or thing done. For example, 'Patting the dog is a kind act'.
- An act can also mean a law passed by a government, for example, the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
- An act is a part of a piece written to be performed in a theatre.
- In the military, acting is when someone temporarily holds a higher rank.
- the language code for Achterhooks, a Dutch dialect.
| This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.