kidzsearch.com > wiki
KidzSearch Safe Wikipedia for Kids.
An anaerobic digester is an industrial system that supports this process. Biodegradation to treat waste is one of the main purposes. Generating biogas to provide fuel is another. It also produces soil improving material.
- Friends of the Earth FOE (2004 Anaerobic digestion Briefing of the breakdown of organic matter by anaerobic organisms in environments lacking oxygen
- Anaerobic Digestion Archived 2008-08-28 at the Wayback Machine Cardiff University Anaerobic Digestion Page
- Anaerobic Digestion Archived 2007-03-11 at the Wayback Machine Remade Scotland Anaerobic Digestion Page
- Digestion archives Archived 2007-04-03 at the Wayback Machine
- European Anaerobic Digestion Network
- Independent Anaerobic Digestion Website
- Thermophilic Anaerobic Digesters Archived 2013-07-28 at the Wayback Machine
- Methane (Biogas) from Anaerobic Digesters
- Application of anaerobic digesters Archived 2013-05-18 at the Wayback Machine
- Anaerobic Biodigester Design for Small Tropical Producers