kidzsearch.com > wiki
|Type||Sunday Night Animation Block (2005–present)|
|Premiered||May 1, 2005|
|Runtime||132 minutes (without adverts)|
|Airdate||Sunday at 7-10 PM|
Sunday at 8-10 PM
Animation Domination is a group of television shows that is shown on Fox. It began on May 1, 2005 and airs on Sunday nights. In Canada, it is known as Animation Rules. Fox plans on airing it on Saturday nights. It airs from 7 to 10 PM when The OT is not on, when The OT is airing, Animation Domination is broadcast from 8 to 10 PM, unless the NFL game runs for longer, which might cause the block not to air until the following week.
Gray indicates reruns
|8:00 PM||8:30 PM||9:00 PM||9:30 PM|
|Sunday||The Simpsons||Bob's Burgers||Family Guy||American Dad!|
- The Simpsons (2005–present)
- Family Guy (2005–present)
- American Dad! (2005–present) (Moving to TBS in late 2014)
- Bob's Burgers (2011–present)
- King of the Hill (2005–2009, final 4 episodes aired in syndication in 2010)
- Sit Down, Shut Up (2009)
- The Cleveland Show (2009-2013)
- Allen Gregory (2011)
- Napoleon Dynamite (2012)
- Bordertown (2016)
It airs in Australia on Fox8, and on other Fox channels in Italy, Portugal and Spain, putting it in their own languages.
Fox announced plans to air a late Saturday night block of adult animation (11pm-12:30am ET/PT), which would compete with Saturday Night Live on NBC and replace reruns of their programming. It is by Nick Weidenfeld, who used to be at Adult Swim. It launched in January 2013.
- "Global News - Latest & Current News - Weather, Sports & Health News". https://globalnews.ca/.
- "Fox Partnering With Adult Swim Alums to Launch Late-Night Animation Block". https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/fox-partnering-adult-swim-alums-279492.
- "New "King of the Hill," "The Simpsons," "Family Guy" and "American Dad" Episodes". http://animatedtv.about.com/od/foxnetwork/a/may2005fox.htm.
- "FOX's Animation Domination for May". http://animatedtv.about.com/b/2005/04/20/foxs-animation-domination-for-may.htm.
- "HitFix". https://uproxx.com/hitfix/.