kidzsearch.com > wiki
Bebhionn or Saturn XXXVII (provisional designation S/2004 S 11) is a moon of Saturn. Its discovery was announced by Scott S. Sheppard, David C. Jewitt, Jan Kleyna, and Brian G. Marsden on May 4, 2005, from observations taken between December 12, 2004, and March 9, 2005.
Bebhionn is about 6 kilometres in diameter, and orbits Saturn at an average distance of 16,898,000 km in 820.130 days, at an inclination of 41° to the ecliptic (18° to Saturn's equator), and with an eccentricity of 0.333.
- Institute for Astronomy Saturn Satellite Data
- Jewitt's New Satellites of Saturn page
- IAUC 8523: New Satellites of Saturn May 4 2005 (discovery)
- MPEC 2005-J13: Twelve New Satellites of Saturn May 3, 2005 (discovery and ephemeris)
- IAUC 8826: Satellites of Jupiter and Saturn (subscription-only) 2007 April 5 (naming the moon)