kidzsearch.com > wiki
Sakmann was Professor at Heidelberg University and is an Emeritus Scientific Member of the Max Planck Institute for Medical Research in Heidelberg, Germany. He has also worked with research group at the Max Planck Institute of Neurobiology.
- Hamill, O. P.; Marty, A.; Neher, E.; Sakmann, B.; Sigworth, F. J. (1981). "Improved patch-clamp techniques for high-resolution current recording from cells and cell-free membrane patches". Pflügers Archiv: European Journal of Physiology 391 (2): 85–100. . .
- "Nobel autobiography". http://nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/medicine/laureates/1991/sakmann-autobio.html.
- Betz, W.; Sakmann, B. (1971). ""Disjunction" of frog neuromuscular synapses by treatment with proteolytic enzymes". Nature New Biology 232 (29): 94–95. . .
- Betz, W.; Sakmann, B. (1973). "Effects of proteolytic enzymes on function and structure of frog neuromuscular junctions". The Journal of Physiology 230 (3): 673–688. . . .
- "Bert Sakmann – Biographical, The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1991". Nobel Media AB. https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/medicine/1991/sakmann/biographical/.