kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
KidzSearch Safe Wikipedia for Kids.
Famous biochemists include:
- Paul Karrer who won the 1937 Nobel Prize in Chemistry
- Henrik Dam and Edward Doisy who won the 1943 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for discovering Vitamin K.
- Frederick Sanger who is won of only four people to win two Nobel Prizes, both in Chemistry.
- Roger D. Kornberg who won the 2006 Nobel Prize in Chemistry for discoveries about DNA.
- Isaac Asimov - science fiction writer