kidzsearch.com > wiki
KidzSearch Safe Wikipedia for Kids.
Italian particle physicist and inventor. He shared the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1984 with Simon van der Meer for work leading to the discovery of the W and Z particles at CERN. He was born in Gorizia, Italy.
- Darriulat, Pierre. "The W and Z particles: a personal recollection". CERN Courier 44 (3): 13–16. https://cds.cern.ch/record/1733604.
- "CERN honours Carlo Rubbia as he turns 75". CERN Courier 49 (5): 27. June 2009. https://cds.cern.ch/record/1734391.
- Catapano, Paola (September 2014). "Carlo Rubbia: a passion for physics and a craving for new ideas". CERN Courier. http://cerncourier.com/cws/article/cern/58540.
- Nobel prize press release about Rubbia
- Article on Carlo Rubbia from Encyclopædia Britannica
- Carlo Rubbia's biography and lectures on the website of the Pontifical Academy of Sciences
- Scientific publications of Carlo Rubbia on INSPIRE-HEP