kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
City of Women
City of Women is a 1980 fantasy movie.
Marcello Mastroianni plays Snàporaz.
A man named Snàporaz wakes up during a train ride. He has a brief affair with a woman in the bathroom. But it's cut short when the train stops. The woman gets off. Snàporaz follows her into the woods. He follows her to a Grand Hotel packed with women. He winds up in a conference. But his presence is rejected. He then seeks refuge in an elevator with a woman named Donatella. She offers him her assistance.
Donatella leads Snàporaz into a gym. She forces him to provide roller skates. Snàporaz is yet again insulted by angry women who circle around him in roller skates and practice testicle-kicking on a dummy.
Snàporaz makes his exit down a flight of stairs. He falls down and badly hurts himself. He falls into the domain of a woman tending to the hotel's furnace. The woman tries to rape him. But the rape is stopped by the woman's mother. The mother gives out corporal punishment to the daughter.
- Marcello Mastroianni as Snàporaz
- Anna Prucnal as Elena
- Bernice Stegers as Woman on train
- Donatella Damiani as Donatella (Woman on roller skates)
- Iole Silvani as Motorcyclist
- Ettore Manni as Dr. Xavier Katzone
- Fiammetta Baralla as Onlio
- Hélène G. Calzarelli as Feminist
- Isabelle Canto de Maya
- Catherine Carrel as Commandant
- Stéphane Emilfork as Feminist
- Marcello Di Falco as Slave
- Silvana Fusacchia as Skater
- Gabriella Giorgelli as Fishwoman of San Leo
- Sylvie Meyer as Feminist
- Dominique Labourier as Feminist
- Marina Confalone as Feminist
- Marina Hedman as Girl of 'Giro della Morte'
Release and reviews
The movie was rated R18 in New Zealand for sex scenes.