kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
E. E. Cummings
Edward Estlin Cummings (October 14, 1894 – September 3, 1962) or best known as E. E. Cummings was an American poet. He is also known for his works as a painter, essayist, author, and playwright. He had created about 2,900 poems, two autobiographical novels, four plays and several essays. E. E. Cummings had done a lot of drawings as well as paintings. He is best known as the preeminent voice of 20th century poetry.
- Bloom, Harold, Twentieth-century American literature, New York : Chelsea House Publishers, 1985-1988. ISBN 9780877548027.
- Cohen, Milton A. (1987). POETandPAINTER: The Aesthetics of E. E. Cummings' Early Work. Wayne State University Press.
- Friedman, Norman (editor), E. E. Cummings: A Collection of Critical Essays. ISBN 9780982973301
- Friedman, Norman, E. E. Cummings: The Art of his Poetry.
- James, George, E. E. Cummings: A Bibliography.
- Kennedy, Richard S. (October 17, 1994). Dreams in the Mirror (2nd ed.). New York: Liveright.
- McBride, Katharine, A Concordance to the Complete Poems of E.E.Cummings.
- Mott, Christopher. "The Cummings Line on Race." Spring: The Journal of the E. E. Cummings Society, vol. 4, pp. 71–75, Fall 1995.
- Norman, Charles, E. E. Cummings: The Magic-Maker, Boston, Little Brown, 1972.
- Sawyer-Lauçanno, Christopher, E. E. Cummings: A Biography, Sourcebooks, Inc. (2004) ISBN 9781570717758.
| Wikisource has original works written by or about:
- Works by E. E. Cummings at Project Gutenberg
- E. E. Cummings, Lifelong Unitarian Biography of Cummings and his relationship with Unitarianism
- Papers of E. E. Cummings at the Houghton Library at Harvard University
- E. E. Cummings Collection at the Harry Ransom Center at the University of Texas at Austin
- Poems by E. E. Cummings at PoetryFoundation.org
- The paintings of E. E. Cummings
- Jonathan Yardley, E. E. Cummings: A Biography, Sunday, October 17, 2004, Page BW02, The Washington Post Book Review
- Christopher Sawyer-Lauçanno, E. E. Cummings: A Biography, Sourcebooks, Inc., 2004, 606 pages, ISBN 9781570717758
- SPRING:The Journal of the E. E. Cummings Society
- Modern American Poetry
- American Poems, 153 poems listed with user comments