kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
KidzSearch Safe Wikipedia for Kids.
Exile is to be away from one's home and not allowed to return.
Exile, exiled, or exiles may also refer to:
- Exiled, a 2006 Hong Kong film
- Exiles (play), a play by James Joyce
- The Exiles (1950), a science fiction short story by author Ray Bradbury
- Exile (American band), an American musical group with a string of #1 country hits
- Exile (Japanese band), a 14-member Japanese pop music band
- Exile on Main St., an album by The Rolling Stones
- United States
- The Exiles, nickname of Newport County A.F.C., a Welsh football club