kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:images videos games
Hubert de Givenchy
KidzSearch Safe Wikipedia for Kids.
|Hubert de Givenchy|
21 February 1927|
10 March 2018 (aged 91)|
near Paris, France
|Education||École des Beaux-Arts|
|Awards||l'Ordre des Arts et des Lettres (1992)|
He was famous for having designed much of the personal and professional wardrobe of Audrey Hepburn, as well as clothing for clients such as Jacqueline Kennedy. He was named to the International Best Dressed List Hall of Fame in 1970.
- Mohrt, Françoise. 1998. The Givenchy style. Assouline. , p. 204.
- Vanity Fair
- Ultimate style - the best of the best dressed list. 2004. pp. 116. .
- "Givenchy, French fashion icon, dies aged 91". BBC News. 12 March 2018. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-43375454.
- Wilsher, Kim (12 March 2018). "Hubert de Givenchy, maker of style icons, dies aged 91". The Guardian. https://www.theguardian.com/fashion/2018/mar/12/hubert-de-givenchy-creator-of-style-icons-dies-aged-91.
- Wilson, Eric (12 March 2018). "Hubert de Givenchy, Pillar of Romantic Elegance in Fashion, Dies at 91". https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/12/obituaries/hubert-de-givenchy-dies.html. Retrieved 12 March 2018.