kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
|Developer(s)||Nintendo, Tecmo Koei|
|Series||The Legend of Zelda|
|Genre(s)||Hack and slash, Action|
|Media|| Nintendo eShop|
Wii U optical disc
Hyrule Warriors is a video game for the Wii U console. It is a crossover between The Legend of Zelda and Dynasty Warriors series. It was developed by Tecmo Koei and Nintendo. It is a spin-off game in The Legend of Zelda series. It was released on August 14, 2014.
The game plays like the Dynasty Warriors series, using the setting and characters from The Legend of Zelda. The player controls Link to take on a large number of enemies from The Legend of Zelda series. The player can use weapons such as a sword and bombs, as well as Link's spin attack. Like in other The Legend of Zelda games, the player can get new items by finding and opening chests.
- Legend Of Zelda Meets Dynasty Warriors In Hyrule Warriors - News - www.GameInformer.com
- 'Hyrule Warriors' 3D action game announced for Wii U [Update: Trailer added] | Joystiq
- Hyrule Warriors is Dynasty Warriors with Link in it - Destructoid
- Zelda spin-off Hyrule Warriors announced • News • Wii U • Eurogamer.net
- Tecmo-Koei and Nintendo team up for Zelda: Hyrule Warriors combat game | GamesBeat | Games | by Jeff Grubb
- Zelda and Dynasty Warriors come together for "Hyrule Warriors" on Wii U in 2014 - GameSpot
- Zelda: Hyrule Warriors announced for Wii U with trailer - watch - Gaming News - Digital Spy