kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
KidzSearch Safe Wikipedia for Kids.
There are five things you need to make an information system work:
- People - People that are using these computers to do their jobs.
- Procedures - The things people have to DO to do their jobs.
- Hardware - The actual computers that people use to store facts.
- Software - The instructions on these computer screens that tell you how to enter facts into the computer.
- Data - Facts, facts, and more facts in the computer.
- "Definition of Application Landscape". Software Engineering for Business Information Systems (sebis). Jan 21, 2009. http://wwwmatthes.in.tum.de/wikis/system-cartography/application-landscape. Retrieved January 14, 2011.
- Archibald, J.A. (May 1975). "Computer Science education for majors of other disciplines". AFIPS Joint Computer Conferences: 903–906.
- Denning, Peter (July 1999). "COMPUTER SCIENCE: THE DISCIPLINE". Encyclopaedia of Computer Science (2000 Edition).
- Coy, Wolfgang (June 2004). "Between the disciplines". ACM SIGCSE Bulletin 36 (2): 7–10. . .