kidzsearch.com > wikiInnervisions Explore:web images videos games
|Studio album by|
|Released||August 3, 1973|
|Recorded||The Record Plant |
(Los Angeles, California)
Media Sound Studios
(New York, New York)
|Stevie Wonder chronology|
|Singles from Innervisions|
Innervisions is the sixteenth studio album by American musician Stevie Wonder. It was released August 3, 1973 by Tamla. Wonder would release his next album Fulfillingness' First Finale the following year. All of the songs on Innverisions were written by Wonder.
|The Austin Chronicle|||
|Christgau's Record Guide||A|
|Encyclopedia of Popular Music|||
|The Great Rock Discography||10/10|
|Los Angeles Times|||
|The Rolling Stone Album Guide|||
- Side one
- "Too High" – 4:36
- "Visions" – 5:23
- "Living for the City" – 7:22
- Stevie Wonder – lead vocal, background vocals, Fender Rhodes, drums, Moog bass, T.O.N.T.O. synthesizer, handclaps
- "Golden Lady" – 4:40
- Stevie Wonder – lead vocal, piano, drums, Moog bass, T.O.N.T.O. synthesizer
- Clarence Bell – Hammond organ
- Ralph Hammer – acoustic guitar
- Larry "Nastyee" Latimer – congas
- Side two
- "Higher Ground" – 3:42
- Stevie Wonder – lead vocal, Hohner clavinet, drums, Moog bass
- "Jesus Children of America" – 4:10
- "All in Love Is Fair" – 3:41
- Stevie Wonder – lead vocal, piano, Fender Rhodes, drums
- Scott Edwards – electric bass
- "Don't You Worry 'bout a Thing" – 4:44
- Stevie Wonder – lead vocal, background vocal, piano, drums, Moog bass
- Yusuf Roahman – shaker
- Sheila Wilkerson – bongos, Latin gourd
- "He's Misstra Know-It-All" – 5:35
- Stevie Wonder – lead vocal, background vocal, piano, drums, handclaps, T.O.N.T.O. synthesizer, congas
- Willie Weeks – electric bass
- "Stevie Wonder > Album Discography > AllMusic". AllMusic. http://www.allmusic.com/artist/stevie-wonder-mn0000622805/discography.
- Bush, John. Review: Innervisions. Allmusic.com.
- Moser, Margaret. Review: Innervisions. The Austin Chronicle.
- Christgau, Robert (1981). "Stevie Wonder". Christgau's Record Guide: Rock Albums of the Seventies. Ticknor & Fields. . http://www.robertchristgau.com/get_album.php?id=3354.
- Christgau, Robert (December 1973). "The Christgau Consumer Guide". Creem. http://www.robertchristgau.com/xg/cg/crm7312.php.
- "Innervisions". Acclaimed Music. http://www.acclaimedmusic.net/Current/A272.htm.
- Hilburn, Robert (April 1, 2000). Motown Releases Remind Us of Stevie Wonder's Impact. http://articles.latimes.com/2000/apr/01/entertainment/ca-14758.
- Considine, J. D. (2004). "Stevie Wonder". In Brackett, Nathan; Hoard, Christian. The New Rolling Stone Album Guide. Simon & Schuster. pp. 885-87. . https://books.google.com/books?id=t9eocwUfoSoC&pg=PA885#v=onepage&q&f=false.
- Henderson, Eric. Review: Innervisions. Slant Magazine.