kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
Kangi (寛喜), also romanized as Kanki, was a Japanese era name (年号, nengō, , lit. "year name") after Antei and before Jōei. This period started in March 1229 and ended in April 1232. The reigning emperor was Go-Horikawa-tennō (後堀河天皇).
Events of the Kangi era
- 1230 (Kangi 2, 12th month): Kujō Yoritsune was married to the daughter of Minamoto no Yoriie.
- 1231 (Kangi 3, 2nd month): Yoritsune was raised to the 2nd rank of the 4th class in the dōjō kuge.
- 1231 (Kangi 3, 3rd month): Yoritsune was made a General of the Left.
- 1231 (Kangi 3, 4th month): Yoritsune was raised to the 1st rank of the 4th class in the dōjō kuge.
- 6 November 1231 (Kangi 3, 11th day of the 10th month): Former Emperor Tsuchimikado died.
- Nussbaum, Louis-Frédéric. (2005). "Kanki" in Japan encyclopedia, p. 473.
- Titsingh, Isaac. (1834). Annales des empereurs du Japon, pp. 238-241; Varley, H. Paul. (1980). Jinnō Shōtōki. pp. 226-227.
- Titsingh, p. 241.
- Titsingh, p. 241; Imperial Household Agency (Kunaichō), 土御門天皇 (83); retrieved 2012-5-16.
- National Diet Library, "The Japanese Calendar" -- historical overview plus illustrative images from library's collection
|Era or nengō: