kidzsearch.com > wiki
Lua error in Module:Unicode_data at line 290: attempt to index local 'data_module' (a boolean value). was a Lua error in Module:Unicode_data at line 290: attempt to index local 'data_module' (a boolean value). after Genkyū and before Jōgen. This period started in April 1206 and ended in October 1207. The reigning emperor was Lua error in Module:Unicode_data at line 290: attempt to index local 'data_module' (a boolean value)..
Events of the Ken'ei era
- 1206 (Ken'ei 1, 2nd month): Shogun Sanetomo's standing at court was raised to the 2nd rank of the 4th class.
- 16 April 1206 (Ken'ei 1, 7th day of the 3rd month): The emperor planned to pay a visit to the Kujō Yoshitsune, but in the night before this visit, an unknown assassin killed Yoshitsune. After the killing, Konoe Iezane was made sesshō (regent) and Fujiwara no Tadatsune was made the Minister of the Left (sadaijin).
- 1206 (Ken'ei 1, 12th month): Konoe Iezane stopped being sesshō; and instead, he became Chancellor (kampaku).
- 1207 (Ken'ei 1): Hōnen and his followers are exiled
- Nussbaum, Louis-Frédéric. (2005). "Ken'ei" in Japan encyclopedia, p. 508.
- Titsingh, Isaac. (1834). Annales des empereurs du japon, pp. 221-229; Brown, Delmer. (1979). Gukanshō, p. 340; Varley, H. Paul. (1980). Jinnō Shōtōki, pp. 220-221.
- Titsingh, p. 227.
- Titsingh, pp. 228-229; Brown, pp. 339-341.
- Titsingh, p. 229.
- Jodo Shu, "About Honen Shonin"; retrieved 2012-4-29.
- National Diet Library, "The Japanese Calendar" -- historical overview plus illustrative images from library's collection
|Era or nengō: