kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:images videos games
Kenneth Rexroth (December 22, 1905 – June 6, 1982) was an American writer. He was one of the first poets in the United States to write in traditional Japanese poetic forms such as haiku. Rexroth is known as one of the main figures in the San Fransisco Renaissance.
- In Fall 2006, the literary journal Chicago Review published a special issue on Rexroth that includes a large collection of his correspondence, an interview conducted by Bradford Morrow, and several essays and poems in his honor.
- Introduction to Sacramental Acts: The Love Poems of Kenneth Rexroth
- Kenneth Rexroth Archive, a collection of works by and about Rexroth
- A biography of Kenneth Rexroth - focussing on his anarchist and working class politics
- Kenneth Rexroth, from the Anarchist Encyclopedia
- Communalism, Seabury 1972, e-text
- A Life of Kenneth Rexroth - R book reviews; Fall, 1993; Donald Gutierrez; Literary Review
- On Rexroth's Poetry; 1999; Donald K. Gutierrez; Modern American Poetry; Univ. of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign;[[Category:Industrial Workers of the Worl