kidzsearch.com > wiki
London, Ontario is a large city exactly halfway between Detroit, Michigan and Toronto, Ontario. It is also the home of the University of Western Ontario. With a population of 457,720 it is the seat of Middlesex County. It is an hour and a half drive from Sarnia, Ontario and an hour drive from Forest, Ontario.
- About London Archived 2018-03-24 at the Wayback Machine
- London Ontario Community Information
- Official City of London Website
- Museum of Ontario Archeology
- Local Weather Archived 2007-04-10 at the Wayback Machine