kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
While large maggots only eat necrotic tissue in living animals and can be symbiotic, certain types of maggots are parasitic, like the Botfly larvae. These larvae spend part of their life cycle as parasites under the skin of living animals. As a result myiasis will take place in the host causing symptoms like sores and irritating lesions and even death.
- Maggot vending machines in the UK
- Maggot Therapy Project - Website at the University of California, Irvine, list of maggot therapy practitioners
- suppliers of Medical Maggots (disinfected Phaenicia sericata larvae), picture of Medical Maggots vial
- BioTherapeutics Education and Research Foundation
- Get rid of Maggots - Website with visitors' input on getting rid of maggots
- Biotherapy with leeches and maggots