kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
Managed services is the practice of outsourcing day-to-day management work. It is a calculated way for improved operations inclusive of production support and life cycle build/maintenance activities. The business owner or administrator, who has direct oversight of the organization or system being managed, is referred to as the client, or customer. The person or organization that manages and provides the service is regarded as the service provider.
A managed services provider (MSP) is usually a services organization or company. They manage and take liability for managing and handling an agreed set of business operations of their clients. Most service providers usually bill either a fixed charge, hourly rate or fixed monthly fee. They generally benefit their clients by providing them with predictable support costs.
- Accounts Work
- Data Entry Work
- Web Development & Design
- Training & Coaching
- Registered Post
- Information Services
- Data Backup & Storage
- 24/7/365 Monitoring
- Network Management
- Systems Management
- Software - Production Support and maintenance
- Business-to-Business Integration
- Supply Chain Management
- Communication Services
- Internet (provided by an Internet service provider)
- Supply Chain Management Services
- Customer Care
- Information Technology
- (in en-US) What is managed service provider (MSP)? - Definition from WhatIs.com. http://searchenterprisewan.techtarget.com/definition/managed-service-provider. Retrieved 2017-12-11.
- "Managed IT Services for Small Business". https://droitthemes.com/managed-it-services-for-small-business/.