kidzsearch.com > wiki
Michael Edward Reagan
Reagan vacationing in Ecuador, June 2016
March 18, 1945
Los Angeles, California, United States
|Alma mater||Arizona State University|
|Occupation||Radio talk show host, writer|
|Spouse(s)||Pamela Gail Putnam (m. 1970–1971)|
Colleen Sterns (m. 1975–present)
Michael Edward Reagan (born John Flaugher; March 18, 1945) is an American radio show host. He is the adopted son of Ronald Reagan and Jane Wyman. He hosted the radio show The Michael Reagan Talk Show.
He was born in Los Angeles, California to Irene Flaugher. Reagan has had small roles in movies and television shows since 1985, including Falcon Crest which starred his mother, Jane Wyman. In 1971 Reagan married Pamela Gail Putnam (born 1952). She is the daughter of Duane Putnam, who was then the Atlanta Falcons football line coach. The couple divorced in 1972.
- Mehta, Seema (January 7, 2010). "Reagan grandson arrested in Van Nuys". Los Angeles Times. http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2010/01/former-president-ronald-reagan-grandson-cameron-reagan-arrested.html. Retrieved April 23, 2014.
- Edwards, Anne The Reagans: Portrait of a Marriage, St. Martin's Griffin (2004); ISBN 0312331177.
- Reagan, Michael. Twice Adopted: An Important Social Commentator Speaks to the Cultural Ailments Threatening America Today, B&H Books (2005); ISBN 0805431446.
- Genealogy of Campbell Rice (includes Irene Flaugher); accessed July 4, 2009.
- "Michael Reagan". IMDb. https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0713976. Retrieved January 23, 2015.
- "Michael Reagan, Governor's Son, to Marry Miss Pamela Putnam". New York Times. September 22, 1970. https://query.nytimes.com/mem/archive-free/pdf?res=9806E4D71038EE34BC4A51DFBF66838B669EDE. Retrieved August 24, 2014.
- Boyle, Louise (December 31, 2012). "'You'll never get in trouble if you say I love you once a day': Ronald Reagan's touching letter to son on eve of his wedding". Daily Mail. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2255470/Ronald-Reagans-letter-son-Michael-eve-wedding-1971.html. Retrieved August 20, 2014.