kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
KidzSearch Safe Wikipedia for Kids.
In February 2017, Blesa received a six-year jail term in connection with the misuse of company credit cards. Cards were misused by a number of people, including Blesa himself, during the many years he was chairman of Caja Madrid.
- Ex-Spanish Banker Is Released on Bail After a Night in Jail. https://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/18/business/global/spanish-banker-goes-to-prison.html. Retrieved 13 April 2016.
- Ortiz, Fiona (3 March 2014). "Spanish ex-banker Blesa questioned by judge in mis-selling case". Reuters. https://www.reuters.com/article/spain-cajamadrid-idUSL6N0LX4JV20140303. Retrieved 13 April 2016.
- "Spanish court orders ex-bankers to deposit millions of euros". 16 October 2014. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/reuters/article-2796334/Spanish-court-orders-ex-bankers-deposit-millions-euros.html. Retrieved 13 April 2016.
- Minder, Raphael G. (18 May 2013). "Former Executive of Caja Madrid Briefly Jailed; Banker Posts Bail after Judge Acts, Even before Charges Are Filed". International Herald Tribune. Questia.com. https://www.questia.com/newspaper/1P2-36304883/former-executive-of-caja-madrid-briefly-jailed-banker. Retrieved 13 April 2016.
- "Spanish Banker Miguel Blesa Found Dead on Country Estate". Reuters. The New York Times. 19 July 2017. https://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2017/07/19/business/19reuters-spain-banks-blesa.html. Retrieved 19 July 2017.
- López-Fonseca, Óscar (19 July 2017). "Miguel Blesa, hallado muerto en una finca de caza de Córdoba" (in es). https://politica.elpais.com/politica/2017/07/19/actualidad/1500453072_589850.html. Retrieved 19 July 2017.