kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
In 2005, Knight auditioned for the second season of the Bravo network reality television series, Project Runway, but he was not accepted as a season two contestant. In 2006, Knight reauditioned for Project Runway, and this time he was accepted as a contestant for season three. Knight went on to win season three's Fan Favorite award and to place fourth in the overall competition.
- 'Mychael Knight, Designer' savannahnow.com. (2009) Accessed 2010-03-16.
- Kappes, Serena; Orloff, Brian (2008-07-16). "Project Runway: Where are They Now?'". people.com. http://www.people.com/people/package/gallery/0,,20055177_20212695_20481894,00.html#20481894.
- 'Michael Knight Reveals New Collection on BET's "Rip The Runway' cocoalounge.blogspot.com. (March 9, 2007) Accessed 2010-03-16.
- "People". http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2007/01/23/life-after-proj-1/.
- Remembering Mychael Knight 1978-2017 Obvious Magazine, October 17, 2017
- "Project Runway contestant and fashion designer Mychael Knight dead at 39". https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/project-runway-contestant-and-fashion-designer-mychael-knight-dead-at-39/ar-AAtEOSY?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp.