kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
KidzSearch Safe Wikipedia for Kids.
(Redirected from Nihonshoki)
''Nihon Shoki'' (日本書紀 Nihon shoki , The Chronicles of Japan), also known as the Nihongi (日本紀), is an early book about the history of Japan up to 720 A.D. It is one of the national history books which are together called the Rikkokushi.
- Nussbaum, Louis-Frédéric. (2005). "Nihon Shoki" in Japan Encyclopedia, p. 709.
- "Rikkokushi" at pp. 789-790.
- Aston, William George. (1896). Nihongi: Chronicles of Japan from the Earliest Times to AD 697, pp. xiii-xvi.
- Barnes, Gina Lee. (2007). State Formation in Japan: Emergence of a 4th-Century Ruling Elite, p. 226 n.5.
- Sakamoto, Tarō. (1991). The Six National Histories of Japan (tr. John S. Brownlee). Tokyo: University of Tokyo Press.