kidzsearch.com > wiki
Oliver E. Williamson
KidzSearch Safe Wikipedia for Kids.
|Oliver E. Williamson|
|Born||Oliver Eaton Williamson|
September 27, 1932
Superior, Wisconsin, U.S.
|Died||May 21, 2020 (aged 87)|
Oakland, California, U.S.
|Alma mater||Carnegie Mellon, (Ph.D. 1963)|
Stanford, (MBA 1960)
MIT, (B.Sc 1955)
Ian Roderick Macneil
Herbert A. Simon
John R. Commons
|Influenced||Paul L. Joskow|
|Notable awards||John von Neumann Award (1999) Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences (2009)Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences (2009)|
Oliver Eaton Williamson (September 27, 1932 – May 21, 2020) an American economist. He was a professor at the University of California, Berkeley. He was a laureate of the 2009 Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences.
- "Curriculum Vitae of Oliver E. Williamson". University of California, Berkeley. http://www.haas.berkeley.edu/groups/online_marketing/facultyCV/williamson_oliver.pdf. Retrieved 2009-10-17.
- "Oliver Williamson RIP". Econlib. May 22, 2020. https://www.econlib.org/oliver-williamson-rip/.
- Nobel laureate Oliver Williamson, pioneer of organizational economics, dies at 87
- Oliver E. Williamson at University of California, Berkeley
- Transaction Cost Economics: The Natural Progression, 2009 lecture at NobelPrize.org
- Profile and Papers at Research Papers in Economics/RePEc