kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:images videos games
Ronald Reagan Presidential Library
The library is located in Simi Valley, California. The Reagan Library is the largest of the thirteen federally operated presidential libraries. The street address, 40 Presidential Drive, is numbered in honor of Reagan's place as the 40th President.
Construction plans for the library included to build a tomb for the eventual use of Reagan and Nancy. Following a sunset service on the library grounds the last evening, on the morning of June 12, 2004 Reagan was laid to rest in the underground vault.
- Hufbauer, Benjamin (1 December 2008). "The Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Museum. Simi Valley, Calif. http://www.reaganlibrary.com". Journal of American History 95 (3): 786–92. . http://jah.oxfordjournals.org/content/95/3/786. Retrieved 23 February 2013.
- Dennis Welzenbach (7 June 2004). "Burial of a President - A Behind the Scenes Diary". Suhor Industries. http://www.suhor.com/si_news/reagan.htm. Retrieved 2011-10-14.
- The Ronald Reagan Library
- The Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation and Library
- The Ronald Reagan Centennial Celebration