kidzsearch.com > wikiS. I. Padmavati Explore:web images videos games
S. I. Padmavati
KidzSearch Safe Wikipedia for Kids.
Dr. Padmavati Sivaramakrishna Iyer (20 June 1917 – 29 August 2020), commonly known as Dr. S. I. Padmavati or Dr. S. Padmavati, was a Burmese-born Indian cardiologist.
- Expert Profile: Dr S Padmavati NDTV.
- WHO Collaborating Centres in India: Non-Communicable Diseases & Mental Health Archived 12 June 2010 at the Wayback Machine WHO India.
- "Padma Awards". Ministry of Communications and Information Technology. http://india.gov.in/myindia/padma_awards.php.
- "List of Fellows — NAMS". National Academy of Medical Sciences. 2016. http://www.nams-india.in/downloads/fellowsmembers/ZZ.pdf. Retrieved 19 March 2016.
- Feature — Against the Tide: Been there, done that. Express Healthcare (Indian Express). March 2007. http://www.expresshealthcare.in/200703/healthcarelife01.shtml. Retrieved 2020-08-31.
- Eminent cardiologist Dr Padmavati dies at 103 of COVID-19