kidzsearch.com > wiki
KidzSearch Safe Wikipedia for Kids.
|Traded as||TYO: 9684|
Books & magazines (Japan only)
|Founded||September 22, 1975 (Enix)|
September 1986 (Square Co.)
April 1, 2003 (as Square Enix)
October 1, 2008 (as Square Enix Holdings)
|Headquarters||Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan|
(President and CEO)
(CEO, Square Enix Europe
President and CEO, Square Enix, Inc.)
Life Is Strange
|Revenue||¥127,896 million (April 1, 2011 - March 31, 2012)|
| ¥6,060 million|
(April 1, 2011 - March 31, 2012)
Number of employees
(as of March 31, 2014)
|Subsidiaries||Square Enix Group|
Square Enix Europe
Shinra Technologies, Inc.
Square Enix is famous for its role-playing games. This includes the Final Fantasy series, the Dragon Quest series and the Kingdom Hearts series.They are one of the biggest videogame companies in the world.
- "History". Square Enix Holdings. http://www.hd.square-enix.com/eng/company/history3.html. Retrieved 2014-10-26.
- "New Square Enix president promises a review of the company". Gamespot. http://www.gamespot.com/articles/new-square-enix-president-promises-a-review-of-the-company/1100-6406336/. Retrieved 2014-10-26.
- "Consolidated Financial Results (April 1, 2011 to March 31, 2012)". Square Enix Holdings. http://www.hd.square-enix.com/eng/news/pdf/12q4earnings.pdf. Retrieved 2014-10-26.
- "Corporate Profile". Square Enix Holdings. http://www.hd.square-enix.com/eng/company/outline.html. Retrieved 2014-10-26.
- "Corporate Strategy Meeting (Eidos Integration)". Square Enix Holdings. http://www.hd.square-enix.com/eng/pdf/news/20090422_02en.pdf. Retrieved 2014-10-26.