kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:images videos games
KidzSearch Safe Wikipedia for Kids.
Tentoku (天徳) was a Japanese era name (年号, nengō, , lit. "year name") after Tenryaku and before Ōwa. This period started in October 957 and ended in February 961. The reigning emperors was Murakami-tennō (村上天皇).
Events of the Tentoku era
- 957 (Tentoku 1, 4th month): The emperor celebrated the 50th birthday of Fujiwara Morosuke.
- 958 (Tentoku 2, 3rd month): Fujiwara Saneyori is honored with the privilege of traveling by cart.
- 16 October 960 (Tentoku 4, 23rd day of the 9th month): The Imperial palace burned down.
- Nussbaum, Louis-Frédéric. (2005). "Tenryaku" in Japan Encyclopedia, p. 961.
- Nussbaum, "Ōwa" at p. 767.
- Titsingh, Isaac. (1834). Annales ds empereurs du japon, pp. 139-142; Brown, Delmer et al. (1979). Gukanshō, pp. 295-298; Varley, H. Paul. (1980). Jinnō Shōtōki, pp. 183-190.
- Titsingh, p. 140.
- Titsingh, p. 141; Brown, p. 297.
- National Diet Library, "The Japanese Calendar" -- historical overview plus illustrative images from library's collection
|Era or nengō: