kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:images videos games
|Autonomous Community||Template:Country data Castile-La Mancha Castile–La Mancha|
|• Mayor||Emiliano García-Page Sánchez (PSOE)|
|• Land||232.1 km2 (89.6 sq mi)|
|Elevation||529 m (1,736 ft)|
Toledo is a city in Spain with a population of 75,000. It is a historical city with a lot of monuments. The city was important from the Roman period to the 18th century. It is the capital of the autonomous community of Castile-La Mancha and the Toledo province. Many famous people and artists were born or lived in this city, including Garcilaso de la Vega, Alfonso X and El Greco. A city in Ohio was named after this.
Sinagoga del Tránsito
- Exhibit on Toledo, Ohio Sister City Agreement
- Photography of Toledo by Antony Marsh
- http://lahistoriadefermosa.com "La Historia de Fermosa" Abraham S. Marrache, Hebraica Ediciones 2009, a historical novel in Spanish about the love affair in 1179 between King Alfonso VIII of Castile and the young Toledan Jewess, Fermosa.
- Sunset in Toledo, Eretz Acheret Magazine
- Legends of Toledo
- Free Audio Guide of Toledo ES/EN
- Spain's official website - Info about Toledo