kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:images videos games
KidzSearch Safe Wikipedia for Kids.
A valve is a device that regulates the flow of fluids.
Valve may also refer to:
- Valve Corporation, a computer software/games company responsible for the best-selling Half-Life games
- Valve hall, a building which contains the valves of the static inverters of an HVDC plant
- Mercury arc valve, a type of electrical rectifier which converts alternating current into direct current
- Poppet valve, a valve consisting of a hole and a tapered plug on the end of a shaft
- Heart valve, valves in the heart that maintain the unidirectional flow of blood
- Vein valve, valves in veins and other fluid cords in body
- Valve Records, a record label
- Valve Recordings, a record label
- Thermionic valve, an electronic component otherwise known as a vacuum tube
- Valve, a paired clasping process on the male genitalia of a moth
- Valve is one of eight overlapping shells on a chiton mollusc
- Valve Sound System