kidzsearch.com > wiki
Volkswagen First Act
Guitar included with Volkswagen cars
Volkswagen initiated a campaign in 2006 in which the company gave away special edition First Act guitars along with a special series car. The stereos in these Volkswagen could be used as an amplifier for the guitar. An accompanying ad campaign featured guitarists Slash, John Mayer, and Nigel Tufnel of Spinal Tap playing First Act guitars through the sound systems of Volkswagen automobiles.
- 1 – Custom First Act GarageMaster guitar. White with color-coordinated pick guard to match the car (blue, white pearl, black, red). Plate on back of headstock has car’s VIN.
- 1 – Nice VW/First Act embroidered heavy-duty padded nylon gig bag
- 1 – Super-cool VW/First Act embroidered heavy-duty seat belt material guitar strap with leather ends
- 1 – Indispensable 20′ Instrument cable. 1/4 TS to 1/8 TRS3 – Neat VW/First Act logo charcoal celluloid guitar picks-medium thickness
- Body type Solid body, double cutaway
- Material Poplar
- Color White/black, White/Blue, White/Red, White/Pearl
- Neck Satin finished maple
- Fretboard Rosewood
- Fret count 22
- Scale length 25 1/2 in.
- Nut width 1 11/16 in.
- Pickup configuration 2 Alnico V humbuckers
- Tuning keys Die cast, 3×3
- Weight 7lbs.
- Overall Length 38 in.
- Width 12 3/4 in.
- Electronics Volume control, tone control, 9-volt amp-modeling circuit, master volume control, distortion/clean switch, high boost/cut switch, preamp on/off switch, three-way pickup selector toggle switch