kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:images videos games
KidzSearch Safe Wikipedia for Kids.
Location of Waterloo in Greater London
|Local authority||London Borough of Lambeth|
|Managed by||Network Rail|
|Number of platforms||20|
|National Rail annual entry and exit|
|— interchange||4.227 million|
|Lists of stations|
Waterloo station, also known as 'London Waterloo', is a major railway terminus in London. It is owned and operated by Network Rail. It is near the South Bank in the London Borough of Lambeth, and in Travelcard Zone 1.
- Station information for Waterloo from Network Rail
- Waterloo photo gallery on Flickr
- London Transport Museum Photographic Archive
- Waterloo Station Central Telephone Enquiry Bureau (CTEB) History
- "Station usage". Rail statistics. Office of Rail Regulation. 30 April 2010. http://www.rail-reg.gov.uk/server/show/nav.1529. Retrieved 17 January 2011. Please note: Some methodology may vary year on year.
- "Stations run by Network Rail". Network Rail. http://www.networkrail.co.uk/aspx/765.aspx. Retrieved 2009-08-23.
- "Station Codes". National Rail. http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/stations/codes/. Retrieved 2009-08-23.