kidzsearch.com > wiki
KidzSearch Safe Wikipedia for Kids.
(Redirected from Wear)
Wear can mean:
- Wear (erosion), the erosion of material from a solid surface by the action of another material
- The River Wear, a river in northeast England
- WEAR-TV, an ABC affiliate, in Pensacola, Florida
- Wear is a lesser used synonym for jibe, generally referring to tall ships.
- To have on one's person, like an item of clothing.
- Wear (journal), a scientific journal
| This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.