kidzsearch.com > wiki
KidzSearch Safe Wikipedia for Kids.
Yahtzee is a popular dice game that is well-known all over the world. The object of the game is to roll five dice (up to three times) to create certain combinations such as:
- Three-of-a-kind: Three dice showing the same number
- Four-of-a-kind: Four dice showing the same number
- Small straight: Four numbers in sequence, such as 2-3-4-5
- Large straight Five numbers in sequence, such as 1-2-3-4-5
- Full house (three dice showing the same number and the remaining two dice showing a different number but both matching)
- Yahtzee: All five dice showing the same number
Most of these combinations come from poker.