kidzsearch.com > wiki
|Centuries:||1st century BC – 1st century – 2nd century|
|Decades:||10s BC 0s BC 0s – 10s – 20s 30s 40s|
|Years:||7 AD 8 AD 9 AD – 10 AD – 11 AD 12 AD 13 AD|
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Roman' not found.
10 is a year in the 1st century. It was a common year starting on Wednesday of the Julian calendar. At the time, throughout the Roman Empire, it was known as the year of the consulship of Dolabella and Silanus
- Differentiation of localized Teutonic tribes of the Irminones.
- The Greek dynasty in Bactria is ended
- Publius Cornelius Dolabella is a Roman Consul.
- Illyria is divided into Pannonia and Dalmatia.
- Ovid finishes writing Tristia (the "Sorrows") (5 books) and Epistulae ex Ponto (Letters from the Black Sea) (4 books) describing the sadness of banishment.
- Hero of Alexandria, Greek engineer (d. c. 70)
- Saint Peter, one of Jesus' disciples and the first pope (d. c. 64).