kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
KidzSearch Safe Wikipedia for Kids.
(Redirected from 100–109)
|Centuries:||1st century – 2nd century – 3rd century|
|Decades:||70s 80s 90s – 100s – 110s 120s 130s|
|Years:||100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109|
|Categories:|| Births – Deaths – Architecture|
Establishments – Disestablishments
- In the first century Dio Chrysostom writes that Lions are extinct in Europe.
- Trajan leads a military campaign against the Dacians, 101-106.
- Tacitus writes his work Historiae.
- In the more northern cities of the Roman Empire, wealthy people start to use central heating.
- Cohen, A. (2010) Art in the era of Alexander the Great: Paradigms of manhood and their cultural traditions, Cambridge University Press, pp. 68–69 ISBN 9780521769044.