kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:images videos games
KidzSearch Safe Wikipedia for Kids.
|Centuries:||12th century – 13th century – 14th century|
|Decades:||1260s 1270s 1280s – 1290s – 1300s 1310s 1320s|
|Years:||1295 1296 1297 – 1298 – 1299 1300 1301|
- July 2 – The Battle of Göllheim is fought between Albert I of Habsburg and Adolf of Nassau-Weilburg.
- 22 July – Battle of Falkirk: King Edward I of England defeats a Scottish army led by William Wallace
- End of the reign of Emperor Fushimi, emperor of Japan
- Emperor Go-Fushimi ascends to the throne of Japan
- While in prison in Genoa, Marco Polo dictates his Travels to a local writer
- A fire causes severe damage to the Palace of Westminster.
- The Chinese governmental minister Wang Zhen (official) invents wooden movable type printing, while the earlier Bi Sheng invented ceramic movable type in the 11th century
- July 2 – Adolf of Nassau-Weilburg, King of the Romans
- July 10 – King Ladislaus IV of Hungary (b. 1262)
- July 22 – Sir John de Graham, Scottish soldier at the Battle of Falkirk
- July 13 – Jacobus de Voragine, Italian chronicler and archbishop of Genoa
- September 11 – Philip of Artois, French soldier (born 1269)
- Smilets of Bulgaria (born 1292)