kidzsearch.com > wiki
KidzSearch Safe Wikipedia for Kids.
|Centuries:||12th century – 13th century – 14th century|
|Decades:||1260s 1270s 1280s – 1290s – 1300s 1310s 1320s|
|Years:||1294 1295 1296 – 1297 – 1298 1299 1300|
- 8 January – Monaco gains independence.
- English Church refuses to pay taxes, resulting in crisis.
- William Wallace begins his revolt against the English.
- Canonization of Louis IX, King of France
- August 28 – Edward I unsuccessfully invades Flanders.
- September 12 – King Diniz of Portugal and King Fernando IV of Castile signed the Treaty of Alcanizes. The geographic limits of Portugal are fixed permanently, with the exception of São Félix de Galegos, lost in 1640 and Olivenza, lost in 1801.
- September 11 – Battle of Stirling Bridge: Scots of Andrew de Moray and William Wallace defeat English.
- March 25 – Arnost of Pardubice, Archbishop of Prague (d. 1364)
- August 14 – Emperor Hanazono of Japan (died 1348)
- Abu al-Hasan 'Ali, Sultan of Morocco (died 1351)
- Charles II of Alençon,Count of Alençon and Perche 1325–1346, Count of Joigny 1335–1336. (Died August 26, 1346)
- Kęstutis, Grand Prince of Lithuania (died 1382)
- Thomas Wake, English baron (died 1349)