kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
KidzSearch Safe Wikipedia for Kids.
|Centuries:||1st century BC – 1st century – 2nd century|
|Decades:||10s BC 0s BC 0s – 10s – 20s 30s 40s|
|Years:||12 13 14 – 15 – 16 17 18|
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Roman' not found.
- Valerius Gratus is appointed Prefect of Iudaea.
- The town of Emona is founded. It is now called Ljubljana.
- Legio XXI Rapax is stationed in Regensburg.
- Germanicus fought a drawn battle with Arminius in the Teutoburg Forest
- In Rome, the selection of civil servants passes from the people to the Emperor and the Senate.
- Biography of Augustus by Nicholas of Damascus published.
- September 24 – Vitellius, Roman Emperor.
- November 6 – Agrippina the younger, Roman empress (or possibly 16) (+ 59)