kidzsearch.com > wiki
KidzSearch Safe Wikipedia for Kids.
|Centuries:||17th century – 18th century – 19th century|
|Decades:||1680s 1690s 1700s – 1710s – 1720s 1730s 1740s|
|Years:||1716 1717 1718 – 1719 – 1720 1721 1722|
- January 23 – The Principality of Liechtenstein is created within the Holy Roman Empire
- April 25 – Daniel Defoe publishes Robinson Crusoe
- June 10 – Battle of Glen Shiel
- Prussia conducts Europe's first systematic census
- Miners in Falun, Sweden find an apparently petrified body of Fet-Mats Israelsson in an unused part of the copper mine.
- France declares war on Spain