kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
KidzSearch Safe Wikipedia for Kids.
|Centuries:||1st century BC – 1st century – 2nd century|
|Decades:||10s BC 0s BC 0s – 10s – 20s 30s 40s|
|Years:||16 17 18 – 19 – 20 21 22|
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Roman' not found.
- Maroboduus, king of the Marcomanni, is deposed by Catualda. This ended the threat to the Romans from German tribes until the reign of Marcus Aurelius. Rome places them under its protection.
- Julius Caesar Germanicus (33), Roman commandant of the Rhine legions and the best loved of Roman princes, died of poisoning. On his deathbed he accused Piso, the governor of Syria, of poisoning him.
- Tiberius expels the Egyptians from Rome, and deports 4,000 Jews from Sicily.
- Agrippina the Elder accuses Gnaeus Calpurnius Piso, governor of Syria, of assassinating her husband Germanicus in Antioch. Piso commits suicide in Rome.
- A Triumphal Arch is built for Germanicus in Saintes.
- Tiberius Gemellus grandson of Tiberius.