kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
Whitacre Tower, AT&T's corporate headquarters in Dallas, Texas
|Predecessor||American Telephone and Telegraph Company|
|Founded||October 5, 1983|
|Randall Stephenson (Chairman & CEO)|
|Revenue||US$128.752 billion (2013)|
|US$30.479 billion (2013)|
|US$18.249 billion (2013)|
|Total assets||US$277.787 billion (2013)|
|Total equity||US$90.988 billion (2013)|
Number of employees
AT&T Inc. (used to be called American Telegraph & Telephone) is the largest provider of both local and long distance fixed telephone services and Internet access in the United States with 71.4 million customers. It is the second largest wireless service provider in the country.
AT&T has been publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange since 1984. It was one of the 30 companies that made up the Dow Jones Industrial Average until 2013, when it was replaced by Apple Inc.
- AT&T (April 28, 2006). "Sec 8-k". Press release. Archived from the original on September 30, 2007. https://web.archive.org/web/20070930181309/http://yahoo.brand.edgar-online.com/EFX_dll/EDGARpro.dll?FetchFilingHTML1%3FSessionID=jaJ3juNdQ_X7dSV&ID=4390374. Retrieved September 29, 2007.
- "Randall L. Stephenson, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President". http://www.att.com/gen/investor-relations?pid=7824. Retrieved August 14, 2011.
- "error". https://about.att.com/error.html.
- "2Q13 Investor Briefing, AT&T Inc". AT&T. http://www.att.com/Investor/Earnings/2q13/ib_final_2q13.pdf.
- DePersio, Greg (2016-02-02). "If You Had Invested Right After AT&T's IPO (T)" (in en-US). Investopedia. https://www.investopedia.com/articles/markets/020216/if-you-had-invested-right-after-atts-ipo-t.asp. Retrieved 2018-03-18.
- Fukushima, Kurumi (2015-03-06). "AT&T (T) Stock Declining Today After Getting Dropped From the Dow Industrials" (in en-US). TheStreet. https://www.thestreet.com/story/13070303/1/att-t-stock-declining-today-after-getting-dropped-from-the-dow-industrials.html. Retrieved 2018-03-18.