kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
KidzSearch Safe Wikipedia for Kids.
|Full name||David John Capel|
|Born|| 6 February 1963|
|Died|| 2 September 2020 (aged 57)|
|Batting style||Right-hand bat|
|Bowling style||Right-arm medium-fast|
|5 wickets in innings||–||–||14||1|
|10 wickets in match||–||–||0||–|
|Source: [ESPNcricinfo], 2 September 2020|
He became the assistant coach of the England women's cricket team in 2013, staying in the role until 2015.
- Bateman, Colin (1993). If The Cap Fits. Tony Williams Publications. p. 36. .
- "Ex-England all-rounder Capel dies at 57" (in en-GB). BBC Sport. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/54001672. Retrieved 2 September 2020.
- "Bangladesh appoint Capel as women's coach". https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/17801119/bangladesh-appoint-david-capel-women-coach.
- "David Capel undergoes surgery for brain tumour". https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/24950221/david-capel-undergoes-surgery-brain-tumour.
- (in en-GB) David Capel, former England and Northants all-rounder, dies aged 57. 2 September 2020. . https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2020/sep/02/former-england-all-rounder-david-capel-dies-aged-57. Retrieved 2 September 2020.
- "David Capel, former England allrounder and Northants legend, dies aged 57". https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/29793367/david-capel-former-england-allrounder-northants-legend-dies-aged-57.
- "David Capel, former Northants and England all-rounder, dies aged 57". Sky Sports. https://www.skysports.com/cricket/news/12123/12061762/david-capel-former-northants-and-england-all-rounder-dies-aged-57.