kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
David Edmund Talbot Garman OBE (9 May 1922 – 4 January 2019) was a British inventor and businessman. He was born in Thakeham, West Sussex, England. Garman invented the first portable powered bath lift in 1981 —a lift to assist people with mobility problems getting in and out of the bath. He was the founder and Chairman of Mangar International Limited, Mangar International (Holdings) Limited and Mangar 2013 Limited.
- "OBE for inventor of the bathlift". http://www.thiis.co.uk/news-snippets/obe-for-mangar-founder.aspx.
- "Patents by Inventor David Edmund Talbot Garman - Justia Patents Search". http://patents.justia.com/inventor/david-edmund-talbot-garman.
- "The History Behind Mangar Health" (in en-GB). Mangar Global. http://mangarhealth.com/about/history/. Retrieved 2017-03-14.
- "David Garman Receives OBE - Mangar | Mangar - - single.php". Mangar. http://mangar.co.uk/2015/01/05/david-garman-receives-obe/. Retrieved 2015-10-23.
- Barnett, Calvin (7 January 2019). "Award-winning industry innovator and pioneer passes away". https://thiis.co.uk/award-winning-industry-innovator-and-pioneer-passes-away/.
- "Tributes to man who 'contributed to much' to affordable housing". https://www.dorsetecho.co.uk/news/17369121.david-garman-obe-has-died-aged-96/.