kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
Delphine Gibson (August 17, 1903 – May 9, 2018) was an American supercentenarian. She was born Fairfield County, South Carolina. At the age of 114 years, 265 days was the oldest person in the United States. She became the oldest living American upon the death of Adele Dunlap on February 5, 2017.
- "GRG World Supercentenarian Rankings List". Gerontology Research Group. 25 September 2017. http://supercentenarian-research-foundation.org/TableE.aspx. Retrieved 26 September 2017.
- "She is the oldest person in the United States. And she lives in Huntingdon." (in en). centredaily. http://www.centredaily.com/news/local/article131836234.html. Retrieved 2017-03-09.
- "Oldest American, New Jersey's Adele Dunlap, Dies at Age 114" (in en). People. http://people.com/human-interest/oldest-american-adele-dunlap-dies-age-114/. Retrieved 2017-10-26.
- "Oldest known American celebrates her 114th birthday". https://www.cbsnews.com/news/delphine-gibson-oldest-known-american-celebrates-114th-birthday-huntingdon-pennsylvania/.
- "Oldest American, Pennsylvania’s Delphine Gibson, Celebrates Her 114th Birthday". People. http://people.com/human-interest/oldest-american-delphine-gibson-celebrates-114th-birthday/. Retrieved October 30, 2017.
- http://www.washingtontimes.com,+The Washington Times. "Delphine Gibson, oldest person in U.S., dies at 114". https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/may/10/delphine-gibson-oldest-person-us-dies-114/.