kidzsearch.com > wiki
KidzSearch Safe Wikipedia for Kids.
Exposure can mean:
- A condition of very poor health or death resulting from lack of protection over prolonged periods under weather, extreme temperatures or dangerous substances (see also: hypothermia, radiation poisoning)
- Exposure (photography), the total amount of light allowed to fall on the sensor during the taking of a photograph
- Abandonment: leaving someone, such as an infant, especially in the open; also called "exposition"
- Exposure, a 1979 music album by Robert Fripp
- Investment, a financial holding in a particular market sector